Have You Had a Belief Changing
Psychedelic Experience?
Take this Survey from our friends at Johns Hopkins
Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research!
Lasted Four to Six Hours
Buprenorphine
by Becky
Citation:   Becky. "Lasted Four to Six Hours: An Experience with Buprenorphine (exp34562)". Erowid.org. May 31, 2019. erowid.org/exp/34562

2 mg   Pharms - Buprenorphine (pill / tablet)

Temgesic - Best to Snort

I suffer from quite intense and chronic back pain and decided to try this drug because it lacks Acetaminophen which can be hard on the liver, especially when one drinks alcohol, which I do.

I tried taking one tablet sublingually and did not find it to be very effective. Unlike another reporter, I did not simply take more the next time. The next time I tried it, I smashed the pill with a rock into a small rounded bowl and then crushed it quickly into a very fine powder by rolling a marble over it. I then snorted the drug and found this method of ingestion to be far more effective. The dramatic difference was completely unexpected. As it comes in tablet form and is already specifically measured, there is no chance of overdosing when working with it in powdered form, unless I was to intentionally take more than one dose. I found it to be non-irritating to the nasal cavity as well.

The drug begins to take effect in 20 to 30 minutes and lasts four to six hours. It proved to be quite effective as a pain reliever as well as a very relaxing drug, easy to use as a sleep aid, and mildly euphoric.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 34562
Published: May 31, 2019Views: 591
Pharms - Buprenorphine (265) : Not Applicable (38), Medical Use (47), General (1)