Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
My Oddysey
Alprazolam (Xanax)
by andrew
Citation:   andrew. "My Oddysey: An Experience with Alprazolam (Xanax) (exp34339)". Erowid.org. Aug 6, 2022. erowid.org/exp/34339

10 - 20 mg insufflated Pharms - Alprazolam (ground / crushed)

It all started when I obtained 100 1mg xanax tablets. It was the most sexy site I had ever seen in my life. Needless to say, I went hogfuckingwild on the fuckers. One night after snorting about 10 I guess my girlfriend came over and spent the night. I dont remember anything about the night except what she told me. She had to pick me up off the floor and she gave me head. I'm sure it was a beautiful night.

Yes, I am in fucking love with xanax. It is my favorite substance in existence. Well, the other day, I was frying balls on them. And must mention, that I dont think I am. I never think I am fucked up when I am on these, but EVERYONE thinks is am fucked out of my mind. Well I had been arguing with my parents for about three hours about how I was not fucked up. They told me they were going to take me to jail or a rehab center. I was like 'I am NOT FUCKED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' a cop drove by and I decided to prove my point. (xanax impairs the fuck out of my decision making skills.) I got out of the car and walked up to the cop. I said, 'hey how the fucks it going!
My parents think I am intoxicated but I am not, and so I just wanted to prove it to them. They said I looked fucked out of my mind and they gave me numerous sobriety tests, I failed every fucking one.

Then they found the bag of a 100 xanax. I told them I had a prescription for them, (which is true) they didnt believe me so they hauled me straight to jail for the night. I dont remember anything after this except that I dropped the pisscup in the toilet and then gave it to them. The cops kept asking me if I was robo frying. Well, the next day I went to court and they could not do shit to me because I had a script.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 34339
Published: Aug 6, 2022Views: 552
Pharms - Alprazolam (98) : Various (28), Relationships (44), Glowing Experiences (4), Train Wrecks & Trip Disasters (7), General (1)