New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Donate $30 or more and get a piece of displayable blotter art.
These make great inexpensive gifts for the discerning friend.
Nothing
Amanita muscaria
by J-Hooka
Citation:   J-Hooka. "Nothing: An Experience with Amanita muscaria (exp3430)". Erowid.org. Oct 22, 2000. erowid.org/exp/3430

5.0 g oral Amanitas - A. muscaria
  T+ 2:00 5.0 g oral Amanitas - A. muscaria

I ordered an oz of WA grown grade A mushrooms from a place in Indiana. Thinking that they would blow my mind from some of the things I've read, I only took 5 grams on a slice of pizza (I had not eaten for 2 days prior hoping that it would increase results.) After 2 hours of nothing (not even the common nausea), I made a trip home to get some more (I was at a friend's house). I grabbed the rest of the oz and some home-grown anti-nausea smoke. When I returned to my friend's house, I made some cream of mushroom soup and added 5 more grams of the amanitas. It tasted nasty, but I ate the whole thing and smoked a hitter of bud. After 2 more hours of nothing I gave up and went to bed. Needless to say I was very disappointed. My advice: stick to the ones that stain blue.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 3430
Published: Oct 22, 2000Views: 14,614
Amanitas - A. muscaria (70) : General (1), Various (28)