Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
I Felt Like I Was Floating
Codeine
by rude girl
Citation:   rude girl. "I Felt Like I Was Floating: An Experience with Codeine (exp34221)". Erowid.org. Jun 7, 2018. erowid.org/exp/34221

oral Codeine (pill / tablet)

Fuzzy

I was with my friend, and I was bored, so I decided to take some pills of hers. They had a high concentration of codeine, so that was a bonus for me. At first, nothing happened, but things gradually started to dull and fuzz. I was still alert, and I knew what was happening, but it was all numb. I felt like someone had turned up the heat, but I wasn't uncomfortable. I felt like I was floating, covered with a warm blanket. My senses slowed down as it took it's full affect. I was sitting up, and my head started to nod down. I would pick myself up again, only to find myself staring at my knees. My face was relaxed, so when I looked in the mirror, I looked as if I had just woken up. You know the feeling when you're just on the brink of sleep? That's what it's like. when I woke up the next morning, I was still high, but I wasn't completely slobbered. I took it at about 1:00 am and it wore off completely at about 12:00 pm the next day. I was a little sad(???) when it wore off, but I was glad that I wasn't incapacitated. I'd do it again.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 34221
Published: Jun 7, 2018Views: 1,516
Codeine (14) : General (1), First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)