Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Two Days In A Row Was A Bad Idea
MDMA & Cocaine
by sakura
Citation:   sakura. "Two Days In A Row Was A Bad Idea: An Experience with MDMA & Cocaine (exp34216)". Erowid.org. Jan 7, 2018. erowid.org/exp/34216

tablets oral Cocaine (pill / tablet)
    tablets oral MDMA (pill / tablet)
    tablets oral MDMA (pill / tablet)

[Erowid Note: While it may be that the substance described is pure MDMA, Ecstasy/Molly tablets and powders are notoriously impure, misrepresented, or adulterated. Ecstasy sold in retail contexts such as festivals or parties often contain chemicals other than MDMA.]

I hear it all the time, read about it. But ecstasy couldn't possibly do anything to me, I don't even feel bad the next day....
These are all delusions to me after my horrific experience. As I mentioned before I would 'roll' or take xtc about once a week, and feel fine not noticing any effects for a good 3 months. I may have felt a bit sore from dancing and such but usually I had a smile on my face even after using a lot of my serotonin... oh well.. but anyways I had always thought that it didn't effect me in the slightest bit.

Well recently I took ecstasy two days in a row, not a wise idea on my part. The first night I took pills consisting mostly of cocaine. After this as usual I was a little exhausted from sleep deprivation but otherwise normal. Well, the next night I was offered pink pills with hearts or 'cupids' on them I was fed about three of these interesting new pills. My roll was amazing. I felt like the most wonderful person, invisible, light, free, more than usual. Then the hallucinations began to come. They were equivalent to that of acid, and they were slightly scary. It then seemed as if the room was spinning, all light upsetting my stumich. I reached up for someone, anyone to help me I knew something was wrong. As I reached up I felt myself slowly leave my body, I was above myself, everyone calling my name. I felt afraid as everyone called my name. I was frozen, and then unconscious. I lay there for a good 10 minuets which is NOT A GOOD THING. Thank God that didn't cause any brain damage.

The next day I staggered around confused and as I got home I fell to my knees and cried harder than I can remember. Life was over, I had destroyed my body, my soul. I could not stop crying. I continued this on and off for 2 days. Finally back to my old self but full of emotional damage I vowed to quit those little pills... a promise I can not keep. Ecstasy has become something I cannot live without, my artificial happiness.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 34216
Published: Jan 7, 2018Views: 2,008
MDMA (3), Cocaine (13) : Various (28), Difficult Experiences (5)