Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Take this 45 minute survey!
I Was So Jacked Up
Cocaine, Methamphetamine & Alcohol - Hard
by David C.
Citation:   David C.. "I Was So Jacked Up: An Experience with Cocaine, Methamphetamine & Alcohol - Hard (exp34163)". Erowid.org. Apr 8, 2018. erowid.org/exp/34163

repeated insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)
    repeated oral Alcohol - Hard (liquid)
    repeated smoked Methamphetamine

Coke and Crystal Meth (smoked) n a lot of rum

One time when I worked in montana I ran into a coke dealer and bought a gram...my friend princess and my boss rob also bought a gram. We all bought liters of liquor and went back to his house and snorted it off a really sweet coke a cola mirror. His girlfriend didnt mind because she was a speed freak herself. We did our grams right to our face in maybe 3 hours and then started playing poker and drinking our bottles, I had captain morgans (the clear varitey). Next thing I know Rob pulls out this bag of shit I had never seen... (I've never done crystal meth before or since and plan not to) He puts some on a piece of tin foil and tell us to take a 'foilie'. We gotta breathe in the smoke with a straw.... I by all means should be dead but luckily I think drinking all the booze saved me... I was so jacked up, we played duck hunt and had a great time. By the time I got back to my room I had finished the liter of captains. That probably kept my heart from exploding... My roomate said I passed out (how....I dont know) and was snoring very badly--very fast....very very very fast... Like sick 'he's gonna die' fast... But I made it through the night and came to the conclusion that the human body is a hell of a lot harder to kill than they told me in school..
I made it through taking a gram of coke--smoking crystal meth and drinking a liter of rum...and I'm not a big guy.

David

Exp Year: 1997ExpID: 34163
Published: Apr 8, 2018Views: 737
Methamphetamine (37), Alcohol - Hard (198), Cocaine (13) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Combinations (3), General (1)