Where Did I Go?
Salvia divinorum
by meow
Citation:   meow. "Where Did I Go?: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (exp34035)". Erowid.org. Oct 8, 2021. erowid.org/exp/34035

1 hit smoked Salvia divinorum (leaves)

Here is a trip I had on Salvia today.....

I drove out to a secluded area, ALONE and loaded my pipe with a large amount of leaves of the diviner's sage, not any extract or anything, having no real reaction to it on 5 previous occasions.

Anyway, I proceeded to take the hugest toke of anything I've ever smoked and held it until I thought I was about to pass out, and that was that, I lost all motor function and began laughing hysterically and uncontrollably for 5 or 6 minutes straight, in this time I cannot tell you how terrified I was, I felt as if there was a huge fist slowly clenching itself over my body and at the same time violently physically pulling me somewhere...unknown.

After about 15 minutes the intenseness had passed, and a very lite 'stoned' feeling subsided my fear. I believe the reason I tripped this hard this particular time was because I held the lighter to the foliage the entire toke, and I held it in for so long.

Meow

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 34035
Published: Oct 8, 2021Views: 202
Salvia divinorum (44) : General (1), Alone (16)