Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,376.

Donate by Bitcoin
Cocaine & Unknown (Sold as Cocaine)
by Roger
Citation:   Roger. "Stimulation: An Experience with Cocaine & Unknown (Sold as Cocaine) (exp34001)". Dec 7, 2007.

2.5 g insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)


[Erowid Note: While it may be that the substances described below are Cocaine and Methamphetamine, the effects described are also consistent with cocaine alone or cocaine and another cutting agent.]

I had tried cocaine the weekend before, with great effects. Over the course of a night me and my friend J had split a gram, which seemed to be plenty enough for a night of good tweaking. The next day J had experienced a harsh comedown, but I felt just fine. All through the next week, I was getting money however I could. I would steal, I would work, it was quite a change from my lazy stoner days of before. By the end of the week I had 120 total dollars, all of which I intended to purchase cocaine with.

Before this past weekend, I never really thought of the addiction factor. I've experimented with a few drugs, but never anything like coke or meth, so I was foolish, and I thought that I could just be immune to the addiction factor. So anyways, back to this last weekend, I was pretty confident that my dealer would hook me up with good coke, since he had the week before. I came to him on Wednesday, asked him how much I could get for 120 dollars, he said three grams, which I was a little taken aback at, since he had said before that it was 50 a gram for the good stuff. But, I trusted him, and the next day he gave me a ziploc bag, containing probably 4 grams of 'cocaine'.

I was extremely excited, and I went home straight after school, and snorted a line with my friend C. Immediately I felt effects, but I also noticed something else, I noticed that the first line gave me effects quite different from last time I did coke. More of a twitchy, less euphoric, and longer lasting high. At the time I assumed that it was just because I was building a tolerance, but it was not until later that I realized that the white powder I had received was cut with a large amount of methamphetamine, a drug which I had vowed never to try.

So, I waited for awhile, and I told myself that I would stop for the day, I would save the rest for a tweekin' weekend. About an hour after the first line I began to get a terrible awful headache. I took some Advil, but it just made it worse, and I knew that the only way the headache would go away was another line of 'coke'. I continued this process for awhile, and by midnight I'd done 5 fairly small, but not miniscule lines.

I realized then that I would not sleep all night, which kind of made me angry, because I really wanted to be refreshed for school the next day. Around 2:30 AM, my friend J came to my window, randomly, not only drunk, but high on an Ecstasy pill. At the time, I didn't realize how many risks there was for him to snort some coke/meth, especially in combination with alcohol and ecstasy. But we snorted three lines each, over the rest of the night, and by 7 AM, he went home, and I was off to school.

School that day was quite terrible, but at the same time quite entertaining. I was just tweakin' all day there, and I went home twice to snort more of my meth/coke combination (I live about a block from my school). by the time school got out I still had about 2.5 grams left, and a long weekend to look forward to. I was euphoric and happy, I was higher then I'd ever been before, I just couldn't stop. My friend J came over around 4 PM, he had a terrible hangover, which I expected since he had done alot of alcohol drinking, ecstasy, coke, and meth all in one night.

J didn't really want to do anymore coke/meth, but finally I got him to, but we decided to wait for my other friend B to come over, since she was going to be over around 9:30 PM. B never came, and by 10, we were both really high on coke/meth. We wanted to get some sleep, but at this point it was impossible, so we stayed up all night, snorting our 'cocaine' so we would not pass out. By 7 AM the next morning we had finished our last lines. The three or four grams which I had had on Thursday had been totally used, mostly by me more then anyone else. I realized about 6 hours after my last line that I had done way too much, and I was 100% positive that I would feel an addiction when I came down. This made me very sad, since I had always vowed that I would never become a tweaker.

When I got home around 12:30 PM, my parents were sure that I had been on some sort of stimulant, they suspected meth, assuming that I didn't have the money to purchase cocaine. They didn't say anything, but when I woke up from a five hour nap, they told me they knew, and they wanted the truth as to what had happened. I didn't know a whole lot about the effects of methamphetamine at the time, but there was something about that cocaine that just wasn't right. I remembered that coke had been a lot more pleasant tasting the first time I had done it, a natural taste that this stuff had not had. This stuff had tasted like chemicals. Since I was still twitching and feeling the drugs 15 hours after my last line, I had become positive that there was something else in the cocaine. When I gave my dad a small sample of it to taste (my dad used to have a cocaine habit in college), he told me that it wasn't all coke. The cocaine had been cut with meth, and it was probably half meth, and half coke.

Immediately I began to get shitty feeling, I had really never wanted to do meth, but I'd done so much. That night I finally passed out around 3:15 AM. I woke up in the morning, feelin much better, with a good appetite, but still feeling a little tweaked out. It's now 1:39 PM, on Sunday, and I sit here typing this, because I think that people can learn from my experience.

Overall, it wasn't a bad experience, but I have no desire to ever do it again. I lost 9 or 10 pounds over three days, eating nothing. I had no sleep, and all that I was thinking about was more 'coke'. Today I realized how much I really did do, and it scares me. I'm not an expert on white drugs, but I do know that I insufflated around 25 lines in a period of about 40 hours, I'm not sure if my lines were small, but from what I've heard they were pretty adequately sized. I did just way too much in way too little a time, and now I am scared to ever do this again. I'm only 15 years old, I would've never expected to be doing something like this, ever.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 34001
Gender: Male 
Age at time of experience: Not Given 
Published: Dec 7, 2007Views: 30,597
[ View as PDF (for printing) ] [ View as LaTeX (for geeks) ] [ Switch Colors ]
Unknown (120), Cocaine (13) : Various (28), Multi-Day Experience (13), Families (41), Difficult Experiences (5)

COPYRIGHTS: All reports are copyright Erowid and you agree not to download or analyze the report data without contacting Erowid Center and receiving permission first.
Experience Reports are the writings and opinions of the individual authors who submit them.
Some of the activities described are dangerous and/or illegal and none are recommended by Erowid Center.

Experience Vaults Index Full List of Substances Search Submit Report User Settings About Main Psychoactive Vaults