Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
Seeing Myself
Ecstasy
by Gloworm
Citation:   Gloworm. "Seeing Myself: An Experience with Ecstasy (exp340)". Erowid.org. Jun 10, 2000. erowid.org/exp/340

1 tablet oral MDMA (pill / tablet)
  1 tablet oral MDMA (pill / tablet)

i used to only do extasy with my boyfriend until i got invited to a rolling party. my best friend and i decided to go. we bought these tablets called ferrari. we both took one pill and started smoking some weed. after about an hour i started to feel the familiar rushing feeling. my stomach was turning and i felt that every time i moved i might get sick. there were candles everywhere and the heat was jacked up to 85 degrees. someone was dancing with glowsticks and there entire body dissapeared and all i could see was these incredible lights making wild patterns in the darkness. i glanced at my friend and she seemed to take on the body of a very fat person. she had double chins and filled up the entire recliner.

i decided that this drug was messing with my head and that i needed to concentrate on something but i was so trashed that i found it hard to do. i fell into an ehole which many people have never been in. i thought i had a ten minute conversation with this guy right next to me and when i asked him why he didnt answer me he said that i had not said anything to him at all. it felt like i had been in another body because i snapped back into reality and wondered where i had actually gone. then we took another pill.

i chilled and listened to music for a long time. then i looked up at my other friend and all of a sudden her face morphed into mine. it was very strange looking at my face on someone else's body and the other me started to talk even though i couldnt hear what i was saying. i kept closing my eyes and reopening them to see my friends real face but her face would not stop morphing. this was the coolest e i have had. i used to be able to morph peoples faces when i first started rolling but now its hard to even fall into an e hole because i have done it so much.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 340
Published: Jun 10, 2000Views: 2,311
MDMA (3) : General (1), Large Group (10+) (19)