Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Take this 45 minute survey!
Everything Felt So Alive
Mushrooms
by 1016
Citation:   1016. "Everything Felt So Alive: An Experience with Mushrooms (exp33892)". Erowid.org. Sep 5, 2018. erowid.org/exp/33892

1.75 g oral Mushrooms

My first time with mushrooms

My first time with Mushrooms, me and my friend 'T' went camping and we decided to get an 8th of mushrooms. We ate the mushrooms at about 6:30. In about 15 minutes I started to feel the affects.

The very first thing that we noticed was that everything was 'different'in some way. We started thinkng up crazy things and they didnt make any scense. Since we were outside everything felt so alive, and that we were connected to nature in some way. I started to draw in my sketch book, and my pictures were very strange. My friend said that he felt curious so he put a handful of dirt in his mouth. We tripped for a good many hours when my favorite part of the trip happened my friend had handed me a piece of a tree(a branch) when for some reason it felt like a gun in my hands, and for some reason my friend started running, and I thought I was in vietnam and my friend was the enemy, and I wasnt sure if I was supposed to shoot him or not. I felt like I was in a video game! Afterwords we started to come down, and we couldnt go to sleep till about 1:30.

My feelings (that I remember)in order
10.not being sure if I had to pee
11.zoning out.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 33892
Published: Sep 5, 2018Views: 239
Mushrooms (39) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Nature / Outdoors (23), First Times (2), General (1)