Have you had an experience with
Peyote, San Pedro, or Synthetic Mescaline?
Help out researchers at Maastricht University and...
Take this Survey!
Craving Cure
Tea (Green Tea)
by KR
Citation:   KR. "Craving Cure: An Experience with Tea (Green Tea) (exp33700)". Erowid.org. Jan 15, 2008. erowid.org/exp/33700

smoked Tea (plant material)

I recently discovered that smoking green tea is an effective way to curb the craving for weed. I was surprised that I couldn't find anything online. It may be there but I couldn't find it. A friend recommended it to me. I decided to try it though the smell alone started to make me think twice but to my surprise the smoke was pretty smooth. It's a subtle high but it's just enough to say 'Ok, this feels good.' It's certainly not weed but if you need something to tide you over I 'highly' recommend it. I was satisfied.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 33700
Published: Jan 15, 2008Views: 22,230
Tea (447) : First Times (2), General (1), Unknown Context (20)