Ye Be Warned
DMT
by Brain Chakra
Citation:   Brain Chakra. "Ye Be Warned: An Experience with DMT (exp33696)". Erowid.org. May 20, 2004. erowid.org/exp/33696

smoked DMT

Yearly in the year of 2003, was my last time smoking the wonder that is DMT. The dose I can not remember, but more then I have ever smoked at once. The only way I can express what I saw is, pure terror. Beyond all light I flew into a state of reality and consciouness in which the physical form did not exist. Suddle understanding of my surroundings and ideas were rasing though what was left of my mind. Visions of tunneling, the light before was bring within this dark, yet well colored tunnel. I thought to myself, 'that is god, everyone says that the light is god. I've Fucking found God!' I reached the light and found myself on the other side. My physical form that I had left behind. Then I came to and arose from my friend's bed.

After that I have never really needed any drugs. DMT stopped my need to do anything. After that acid had next to know new effect on me. Be careful, if you enjoy the state of mind you are in right now, do not venture into that realm. Terror, truth, and 'the self' lay there. Enjoy

Peace and Prosperity

AJ

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 33696
Published: May 20, 2004Views: 23,615
DMT (18) : Difficult Experiences (5), Unknown Context (20)