Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Nothingness
Heroin
by Travis
Citation:   Travis. "Nothingness: An Experience with Heroin (exp3368)". Erowid.org. Oct 18, 2000. erowid.org/exp/3368

0.025 g IV Heroin (liquid)

The first tine I injected heroin we bought a twenty dollar pack which is two does .05 of a gram put them in a spoon with 40 units of water and divided them into two. twenty units per syringe. When I injected myself the onset was immediate and for about a minute I had an intense rush, it felt like your head blowing up or the entire world being torn apart. After that I got a pleasant warmness and intense feeling of relaxation. It was an effort to raise my eyelids. I could barely scratch my nose :).

The feeling off smack is like those sunny days when you go swimming and get out of the pool too let the sun dry you off but better. Its like coming in from a terrible cold day to get underneath the blankets and get that warm tingly sensation but better. Its like the relaxed feeling you get after sex but better. You don't care about anything. There's no euphoria just a pleasant feeling of nothingness.

Exp Year: 1996ExpID: 3368
Published: Oct 18, 2000Views: 86,641
Heroin (27) : First Times (2), Glowing Experiences (4), Unknown Context (20)