Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Delightful Mental-State Customization Tool
Gabapentin & Modafinil
by Mother
Citation:   Mother. "Delightful Mental-State Customization Tool: An Experience with Gabapentin & Modafinil (exp33611)". Erowid.org. Jun 12, 2006. erowid.org/exp/33611

2400 mg oral Pharms - Gabapentin (pill / tablet)
  200 mg oral Modafinil (pill / tablet)

I just got my first job, as a fragrance rep, and it's got me nervous as hell. While I am, in many cases, hella smooth in my interactions with people, I'm also often extremely uncomfortable during said interactions. The point of this little story is, I swiped some of my dear mother's Neurontin, which she takes to help her sleep, before I went to work. (I told her I took some later; she didn't mind a bit.) I also took a 200 mg tablet of Modafinil, in case the Neurontin made me drowsy. It's just as well, because it turned out I quite mistaken regarding the average daily dose; I took 2400 mg, while the average dose is actually 900 to 1800 mg.

Everything turned out fine, though, due perhaps to the Modafinil in conjunction to my cursèd naturally high tolerance to nearly every drug I've ever encountered. I was relaxed, confident, and (if I may say so myself) damn smooth all day long. I enjoyed myself so much that work began to feel almost like a game.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 33611
Published: Jun 12, 2006Views: 42,064
Pharms - Gabapentin (183), Modafinil (217) : Glowing Experiences (4), Various (28)