New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
Subtle But Fun
Meclizine, Diphenhydramine & Periwinkle (Catharanthus roseus)
by the allmighty torg
Citation:   the allmighty torg. "Subtle But Fun: An Experience with Meclizine, Diphenhydramine & Periwinkle (Catharanthus roseus) (exp33471)". Erowid.org. Jan 9, 2008. erowid.org/exp/33471

50 mg oral Pharms - Meclizine
  50 mg oral Diphenhydramine
  0.5 leaves buccal Periwinkle (fresh)

A couple days ago I obtained a few madagascar perywinkle leaves from a local nursery and decided to try making a small quid out of the stuff. I took 1/2 of a leaf and rolled it up with a few herbs and stuck it in my cheek after taking some anti-histamines (in-case it didn't do anything). After about forty five minutes I started feeling really floaty and happy and started experiencing some visual disturbances (brighter colors and distorted perspective). After about an hour of this I started coming down (although the euphoria stayed). When I was practically at baseline (except for the euphoria, which felt kind of like 'nothing could get me down) I started experiencing stomach cramps and had to go use the bathroom really badly, but this was ok because I was the happiest person on the planet.

This was three days ago and I still feel really happy and relaxed, my typing skills seem to have significantly increased as well, I will definitely do this again.
All in all very possitive.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 33471
Published: Jan 9, 2008Views: 15,624
Periwinkle (351) : General (1), Alone (16)