Erowid relies on the generosity of the public for funding.
Please, include Erowid Center in your charitable giving!
Treating My Hangovers
MDMA
by harmony
Citation:   harmony. "Treating My Hangovers: An Experience with MDMA (exp33409)". Erowid.org. Jun 30, 2018. erowid.org/exp/33409

oral MDMA (pill / tablet)

Harmony

Most of the time after I take ecstasy I do not experience much discomfort,usually just a little shakyness and as most amphetamines sleep and eating problems. I could even take MDMA two days in a row and not expierience much pain, usually......

But there are times when about a day after I take the ecstasy I get symptoms of sickness, which is actually horrible withdrawl. My bones ache and I feel almost as if I were like 70 years old and trust me I've got about 52 years until then. My throat starts to hurt and I get horrible headaches that enable me do virtually anything. These 'crashes' do not always happen however and it may just be certain kinds of ecstacy that cause this. I usually 'chill roll' when this occurs and the MDMA gives me symtoms of some sort of pain killer.....

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 33409
Published: Jun 30, 2018Views: 776
MDMA (3) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)