It's Erowid's Annual Public Support Drive!
September is our annual support drive, when we ask YOU to support reliable, independent drug information by helping Erowid reach more unique donations than ever before in a single month (1,225 is the goal this year).
We still need 875 donations by September 30th. [see progress]

Donate by Bitcoin
It's Hard Being Your Own Shaman
Amanitas - A. muscaria & Smoking Blend
by TS
Citation:   TS. "It's Hard Being Your Own Shaman: An Experience with Amanitas - A. muscaria & Smoking Blend (exp33193)". Erowid.org. Jul 18, 2013. erowid.org/exp/33193

1 hit smoked Products - Smoking Blends - Cannabis-Like (plant material)
  T+ 0:20 1.5 caps oral Amanitas - A. muscaria (tea)

Finally My shrooms are here! Time to visit alice in wonderland.

Note: I've never done shrooms b4! Done weed, drank, salvia, kratom, pain killers, amphetamines, tried to do dramamine but that was hell, but nothing major like an out of body experience.

Its about 5:00pm I got the shrooms on boil and I am gonna go drink the tea and then eat what is left of the mushrooms. About 5mins ago I had a hit of 'Vision Quest', (I got it free with the shrooms for Herbal Smoke). The tea is made with about 200ml of water, a 2 1/2' cap, and half of a 1 1/2' cap. Took one motion sickness pill in case of nausea.

5:20 The tea is browish, doesnt smell to bad, the caps are no longer red, I will still eat them. I spilt a lil tea on the stove, stupid me. I am slowly drinking tea (HOT) and will eat the shrooms after I'm done.

5:30 This barely has a taste, maybe its not a strong enough dose but I drank it all

5:35 Ate the shrooms. ALL DONE! I hope I'm not getting in over my head. I am depressed a lot so if I kill myself lets hope someone gets on here and submits this report anyway. Ill probably smoke some of this free herb: Vision Quest, Merlins Blend, Spirit Walk, Smells like shit but the one hit of vision quest did something to me so I dont know. I already feel a little nausea coming on. But I have been called the steel stomach before so who knows. I just was staring at the tv for about 2 mins without blinking. Its hard being your own shaman, ha.

5:45 I feel very loose and tingly, like of muscle relaxers, I feel like sleeping.

5:50 I'm not totally out there yet, but I know what they mean by mental distortion now, I'm hungry as hell but not sure I should eat. Its now 6pm and I am wondering if the trip has peaked yet, if it has then either this stuff sucks or I had a small dose.

6:12 I think this is over, the only thing I felt was a budge of reality and I cant feel it anymore. I will try to take more next time so I am making pasta now :)

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 33193