Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Loud Buzzing and Panic
Ketamine
by Gina
Citation:   Gina. "Loud Buzzing and Panic: An Experience with Ketamine (exp33007)". Erowid.org. Apr 12, 2016. erowid.org/exp/33007

1 line insufflated Ketamine (powder / crystals)

Easter Monday
Had dinner Wendy's Chili
Presse Cafe espresso and fruit

Went to a hotel to party. I bought a 5$ bump of K, which I then railed (more than a bump). Within less then 10 minutes of railing the K, I was feeling light headed and dizzy, heart was accelerated. Time was around 10:20, was only suppose to last 20minutes.

Started panicking, had this sensation I was going to die. The atmosphere was very relaxed but charged with only the air of a drug party can get. Started vomiting around 10:35, whole body felt heavy and disoriented. Loud buzzing noises, everything was very clear but distant. Like I wasn't really there and 11:00 I was getting very anxious, was vomiting.

The experience all together was a little scary. I later found out I got a bad batch of K. I learned from my experience, Special K is not for me. Hopefully people will be careful and do it with someone who is less stoned then yourself.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 33007
Published: Apr 12, 2016Views: 1,253
Ketamine (31) : Difficult Experiences (5), Large Party (54)