Do you know about DrugsData.org?
It's an Erowid project that does lab drug testing of anonymously
submitted samples & publishes the results online. [See Recent Results]
The Rising Shot
Hyperventilation
by Big Bird
Citation:   Big Bird. "The Rising Shot: An Experience with Hyperventilation (exp3296)". Erowid.org. Oct 13, 2000. erowid.org/exp/3296

A rising shot for those who do not know, is when a person crouches down on the ground and starts hyperventilating. They then rise while getting a stinger. A person behind them holds them tight in a bear hug until the person passes out. I tried it and it was the trippiest experience ever. My entire body tingled and I just felt all this energy flowing through my body. My friend who did it before me, got up and started hugging people finally ending up on my lap with me craddeling him like a baby. The rising shot is a definite must for any smoking session.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 3296
Published: Oct 13, 2000Views: 13,943
Hyperventilation (141) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)