Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Take this 45 minute survey!
Takes Me Away
Tobacco - Cigarettes
by Joh
Citation:   Joh. "Takes Me Away: An Experience with Tobacco - Cigarettes (exp32805)". Erowid.org. Jun 4, 2006. erowid.org/exp/32805

1 cig. smoked Tobacco - Cigarettes

Well, I'm not a smoker. So nicotine hits me quite hard. One day I was quite nervous and I took a cig from a friend of mine and smoked it in 1 minute or so. After throwing away the filter the nicotine hit me. I was really fucked! My cordination was fucked, I saw many colors, I just felt GOOD! The nicotine buzz is cool, but when I am addicted to nicotine, I just need it. I don't feel anything like that anymore.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 32805
Published: Jun 4, 2006Views: 19,490
Tobacco - Cigarettes (266) : Addiction & Habituation (10), Glowing Experiences (4), Small Group (2-9) (17)