Citation: Octosphere. "The Green Chill Pill: An Experience with Triazolam (Halcion) (exp32802)". Erowid.org. Jul 8, 2009. erowid.org/exp/32802
Sneakin around in my dad's stuff, and there you have it! A pill bottle that says may cause drowsiness! Triazolam (halcion) is what it said and it said take one every night for sleep. I did it a couple of times and noticed some good things and some bad things.
First up, the good news:
- On a dose of just one pill, I got a very mild buzz and a slightly mild feel of relaxation.
- On a dose of 2 pills, I noticed and greater buzz: things were more wavy and my head was heavier. I got more of a relaxed sleepy feeling.
- On a dose of 3 pills, I noticed a very nice buzz much like the buzz I get with 10mg or 20mg of Ambien. Its Like the buzz I would want to have taking it as a psychedelic. But after about 20 minutes of fun, its sleeping time. It makes me really tired.
Now, the Bad news:
- Triazolam makes me tired and sleepy
- It takes about 30 - 45 minutes to kick in. (that is normal though)
- I must take it on an empty stomach or I will not feel any buzz at all! I will just feel tired...
Well, that's my experience of Triazolam, it is not something I would like to take for enjoyment. Yet, it makes a wonderful sleeping pill and I wake up nice and relaxed by morning!
COPYRIGHTS: All reports are copyright Erowid and you agree not to download or analyze the report data without contacting Erowid Center and receiving permission first.
Experience Reports are the writings and opinions of the individual authors who submit them.
Some of the activities described are dangerous and/or illegal and none are recommended by Erowid Center.