New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Donate $30 or more and get a piece of displayable blotter art.
These make great inexpensive gifts for the discerning friend.
The Green Chill Pill
Triazolam (Halcion)
by Octosphere
Citation:   Octosphere. "The Green Chill Pill: An Experience with Triazolam (Halcion) (exp32802)". Erowid.org. Jul 8, 2009. erowid.org/exp/32802

repeated   Pharms - Triazolam (pill / tablet)

Sneakin around in my dad's stuff, and there you have it! A pill bottle that says may cause drowsiness! Triazolam (halcion) is what it said and it said take one every night for sleep. I did it a couple of times and noticed some good things and some bad things.

First up, the good news:
- On a dose of just one pill, I got a very mild buzz and a slightly mild feel of relaxation.
- On a dose of 2 pills, I noticed and greater buzz: things were more wavy and my head was heavier. I got more of a relaxed sleepy feeling.
- On a dose of 3 pills, I noticed a very nice buzz much like the buzz I get with 10mg or 20mg of Ambien. Its Like the buzz I would want to have taking it as a psychedelic. But after about 20 minutes of fun, its sleeping time. It makes me really tired.

Now, the Bad news:
- Triazolam makes me tired and sleepy
- It takes about 30 - 45 minutes to kick in. (that is normal though)
- I must take it on an empty stomach or I will not feel any buzz at all! I will just feel tired...

Well, that's my experience of Triazolam, it is not something I would like to take for enjoyment. Yet, it makes a wonderful sleeping pill and I wake up nice and relaxed by morning!

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 32802
Published: Jul 8, 2009Views: 15,005
Pharms - Triazolam (209) : General (1), Retrospective / Summary (11), Not Applicable (38)