Frenetic Dancing
Poppies - California
by Torg the almighty
Citation:   Torg the almighty. "Frenetic Dancing: An Experience with Poppies - California (exp32736)". Erowid.org. Jan 21, 2010. erowid.org/exp/32736

800 mg oral Poppies - California (pill / tablet)

Earliar today I took two tablets of a product called 'poppy stress RX' which supposedly contains 6mg. of Californidin, an active alkaloid in CA. poppies, in each pill.

So anyway I downed these huge 3/4 inch tablets, and I wait and I wait and finally decided that nothing was going to happen. I was wrong. I came up to the computer and started surfing the net, I then get this great idea to put on some music, so I sit down an put the disc in the player and crank up the volume to about seven. Halfway through the sixth song I started to get these waves of absolute happiness and contentment alongside a huge increase in energy which allowed me to get up and start dancing wildly. Around and around the world went, faster ... FASTER!, about half an hour later the energy was gone but the joy lingered on :-) happy, happy, happy.

Then without warning the energy came back, but only briefly. I am just starting to come down now but I have a feeling that I will be very happy for quit a while.

All in all VERY enjoyable.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 32736
Published: Jan 21, 2010Views: 11,839
Poppies - California (279) : General (1), Glowing Experiences (4), Alone (16)