Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Take this 45 minute survey!
A Very Pleasant Time
Datura
by Lestat
Citation:   Lestat. "A Very Pleasant Time: An Experience with Datura (exp32559)". Erowid.org. Jul 18, 2018. erowid.org/exp/32559

5 leaves oral Datura (tea)

BODY WEIGHT: 9 st

I would consider myself quite a dedicated drug user, I have taken: Amphetamine many times, cocaine a few times, mushrooms on several occasions, alcohol, morning glory, and weed more times than I can count :')

I thought of taking some datura, as I had read about it online, my mom has just started growing three plants and it sounded like my type of drug, so I picked about 5 smallish leaves late at night, and used a tea-bag to contain them as i brewed a tea with the leaves and a large amount of treacle to disguise the disgusting smell and taste. The resulting dark tea was not exactly pleasant but was still palatable. I drank this, and within ten minutes, I was feeling nicely floaty and distant, not what I expected, I had planned on being on a real bumpy psycological ride and was prepared for it but I saw no hallucinations which slightly dissapointed me, but I was enjoying myself immensely, it was mellow, calm and dreamy, not like anything I had ever experienced before, but very pleasant and an experience I would repeat again.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 32559
Published: Jul 18, 2018Views: 553
Datura (15) : General (1), First Times (2), Personal Preparation (45), Unknown Context (20)