Donations are Matched in September!
Contribute $10 or more during our annual September
Public Support Drive and get your donation DOUBLED
Help us spread accurate info for harm reduction & benefit enhancement
Great Time
Dihydrocodeine
by Porchy
Citation:   Porchy. "Great Time: An Experience with Dihydrocodeine (exp32471)". Erowid.org. Mar 5, 2021. erowid.org/exp/32471

90 mg oral Pharms - Dihydrocodeine (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:20 30 mg oral Pharms - Dihydrocodeine (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:00 30 mg oral Pharms - Dihydrocodeine (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:00 210 mg oral Pharms - Dihydrocodeine (pill / tablet)

[Erowid Note: The dose described in this report is very high, potentially beyond Erowid's 'heavy' range, and could pose serious health risks or result in unwanted, extreme effects. Sometimes extremely high doses reported are errors rather than actual doses used.]

[Erowid Note: A substance(s) in this report might be identified incorrectly. Erowid reviewers question the author's identification of the drug described. Although the report is included in the collection, the substance might be something other than the author believed it to be.]

Overall this was a good experience, other than some of the side-effects.

Anyway, it was a normal day and my friend rang me and told me what I would think of taking some Codeine, and I said that I would agree.

The day came and I was looking forward to trying it. The time came and I took 3 pills (which is 90mg). For about 20mins I couldnt feel the effects, so I took another, then another. By the time it kicked in, I had taken 240mg. I felt really tired and sleepy. For about 3 hours it lasted, then after that it was still effecting me, but not as much.

Later on I took another 7 and felt the same effects.

I got some unpleasent side effects, like difficulty pissing, and ichyness all over my body.

Before I went to bed I took 2 just to set me off for the night.

I woke up this morning and felt rough as fuck. It was like being hung over. I still have the ichyness, which is very annoying, and I hope it doesnt last long.

Overall, it was a very good experience. Also, keeping in mind how much Dihydrocodeine I took, Dihydrocodeine is x2 stronger than normal codeine.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 32471
Published: Mar 5, 2021Views: 638
Pharms - Dihydrocodeine (392) : General (1), Hangover / Days After (46), Small Group (2-9) (17)