New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Dennis McKenna, Ken Kesey, or the Shulgins
Interesting...
Skullcap
by whitehat
Citation:   whitehat. "Interesting...: An Experience with Skullcap (ID 32460)". Erowid.org. Dec 17, 2004. erowid.org/exp/32460

1 cup oral Skullcap (tea)

Well, I took a cup of Skullcap tea about say, 4:00. I was lying down for some time so I don't quite know when the effects started but at 6:00 I was diffentely, hmmm, how could you put it? 'In the skullcap'. I got up and instantly noticed a relaxation in my limbs, numbness in my knees and fingers. Almost like when you wake up but with a little added numbness. This lasted for about 30 more minutes, but like I said, I don't know when it really started.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 32460