No Recreational Value for Me
Trazodone
by Person
Citation:   Person. "No Recreational Value for Me: An Experience with Trazodone (exp32356)". Erowid.org. Mar 29, 2004. erowid.org/exp/32356

100 mg oral Pharms - Trazodone (pill / tablet)

It was a regualar night. I had obtained two 50mg generic Trazodone tablets from someone's prescription bottle. I was told it was an antidepressant that happened to be rather sedating.

So, I decided to take 100 mg (my 2 tablets) on a regular weeknight while out with friends hoping it would be like Ambien or a benzodiazepine. After about 30 minutes I got kind of tired. We were going to go do something, but the trazodone made me so tired I just wanted to sleep. It didn't make me euphoric or numb or ataxic or 'high' at all. I was just tired. It felt like I was just really, really tired. So I went home and to bed.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 32356
Published: Mar 29, 2004Views: 44,036
Pharms - Trazodone (294) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)