responses to an online survey from those who have
used a psychedelic while in a romantic relationship.
Couples especially invited to participate.
Worth It in Every Way
Oxycodone
by drgonzo
Citation:   drgonzo. "Worth It in Every Way: An Experience with Oxycodone (exp32184)". Erowid.org. Jul 31, 2018. erowid.org/exp/32184

5 mg insufflated Oxycodone (ground / crushed)
  5 mg insufflated Oxycodone (ground / crushed)

Let me frist start out by saying that I have had many experiences with many different substances including psychedlics, herbs, and a whole galaxy of prescription meds. All of this came to a halt when my friend gave me some of his oxycodone pure 5mg tablets he recieved after his chest operation.

Without really giving it a second thought, I nosed one 5mg pill in about 2 small lines. AMAZING, I sat at my computer and began to feel warm and happy. The feeling was almost euphoric, and comparative to a light alchohol buzz with minimal loss of motor control. Having already experimented with 512's as we call them (5mg oxycodone mixed with either 325 or 500 mg acetominophen) I recognized the feeling. But because of the purity this hit me much quicker, in about five minutes.

Knowing I have a decently low tolerance to opiates, I nosed another one and it compounded the feeling. I've learned the hard way that I MUST and I emphasize this MUST have a reasonably full stomach when ingesting oxycodone if I plan to use it recreationally. Not doing so almost always results in vomiting or dry heaving. I managed to obtain 48 of these little wonders and cycled through them over the course of two months.

There is a very large risk of addiction with opiates, that I was aware of, but thankfully when my stash ran out, I had no problems other than a mild fight with insomnia which I had problems with before my binge. I loved the experience. In addition to all of this, the drug will only redden my eyes just a bit, and give me smaller pupils which is virtually undetectable if I 'freshen up' before school or work.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 32184
Published: Jul 31, 2018Views: 1,253
Oxycodone (176) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Addiction & Habituation (10), Glowing Experiences (4), Not Applicable (38)