Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Still Addicted
Amphetamines (Adderall)
by Jennifer
Citation:   Jennifer. "Still Addicted: An Experience with Amphetamines (Adderall) (exp32179)". Erowid.org. Mar 29, 2004. erowid.org/exp/32179

repeated   Amphetamines

I have been using Adderall for almost two years now. I am not prescribed to it nor have I ever been. I have a few friends of mine though that are, but do not take it so they sell it or give it away.

At this point I'm very much addicted to it and I cannot leave it alone. I love it so much. I love the way it opens me up. I am a very shy person but with Adderall I can talk to anyone so I think. I hate the come downs though. It's okay if I only take one but sometimes we'll just keep taking them for days at a time and not sleep whatsoever. We all call this 'adderollin' I guess it's pretty pathetic. My family knows I used to take it but they think I got off of it. I did quit though for a few months but as soon as I found it again, it all started over. I want to get off of it. I crave it every day. If I go for more than a couple days without it I feel as if I might go crazy. I know it's harmful for my health, but I feel so euphoric when I'm on it. I wish it didn't exist.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 32179
Published: Mar 29, 2004Views: 7,536
Amphetamines (6) : Addiction & Habituation (10), Various (28)