Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
Warmth and Awareness
Ginkgo biloba (capsules) & Cider
by Circla
Citation:   Circla. "Warmth and Awareness: An Experience with Ginkgo biloba (capsules) & Cider (exp31831)". Erowid.org. Apr 4, 2018. erowid.org/exp/31831

2 capsls oral Ginkgo biloba (ground / crushed)
  1 capsl oral Ginkgo biloba (ground / crushed)
  500 ml oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine

While waiting for my newest gingko tree to sprout from the nut, I purchased a bottle of capsules to keep me sailing smooth and stimulate my brain enough for studying. I took 3 capsules, first 2 and then one after few hours. I had just eaten my stomach full and my mindset was a bit lazy and very satisfied.

The capsules certainly took their time to take effect, but it was very pleasant experience once it took place. I have a very low circulation at my hands and toes, but now my feet and hands felt very warm for over 6 hours after the first effects occured. I experienced a slight headache while waiting for the effects, but it might have been caused by the time I spent at the computer. I started to feel a bit hot, but it was all pleasant. My head felt clearer than before, and I managed to do my writing assignment in time.

Later that night I had a bottle of cider. Just one bottle. I wasn't tired, my stomach wasn't empty and I didn't drink it too fast, but still it went straight to my head. I usually have to do some heavy drinking to get drunk, which is unpleasant financially, but this time after just one bottle (0,5l) of cider (4,7% vol.) I was woo-woo. Very pleasant. Very cost-effective. And very surprising.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 31831
Published: Apr 4, 2018Views: 1,123
Ginkgo biloba (195), Alcohol - Beer/Wine (199) : Glowing Experiences (4), Combinations (3), Unknown Context (20)