Have you had an experience with
Peyote, San Pedro, or Synthetic Mescaline?
Help out researchers at Maastricht University and...
Take this Survey!
Trying It at the Library
Cocaine
by Greg
Citation:   Greg. "Trying It at the Library: An Experience with Cocaine (exp31737)". Erowid.org. Feb 4, 2019. erowid.org/exp/31737

3 lines insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)

My friend got some 80% coke from a friend of his one night and decided to give me a call to see if I was interested. I was a little hesitant at first because I had never tried Cocaine before.

The only drugs I did before this experience were cannabis, vicodin, morphine, acid, and alcohol. We were driving around and pulled into the library and he took out the coke. I was kind of scared but I trusted him because he has been doing coke for two years now. He put down three lines for me on a cd case and told me to go for it, and I did. It was the greatest experience in my life. Within a minute I was feeling extremely euphoric and invincible. Nothing bothered me anymore. We spent the night driving around talking about what being punk was all about. Coke makes me really talkative. I loved it. Coke is good, every now and then. I will do it again but I will spread it out and make sure I'm not doing it too much. It's a great drug.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 31737
Published: Feb 4, 2019Views: 339
Cocaine (13) : General (1), First Times (2), Glowing Experiences (4), Various (28)