Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Worst Trip Ever
DMT
by Zeroismore
Citation:   Zeroismore. "Worst Trip Ever: An Experience with DMT (exp31694)". Erowid.org. Mar 10, 2008. erowid.org/exp/31694

insufflated DMT (powder / crystals)

I must start by saying that DMT is the first psychoactive drug that i have used that has had any effect. I have tried baby woodrose, but the friend I got them frome received the wrong strain and the dose i took had no effect. I had tried DMT once before with similar effects, but not nearly as intense.

I dumped out the rest of the bag on to my triginometry book. There was about 1/3 of a nickel bag of pure dmt. It was enugh to make 2 sizeable lines with. i debated for a few minutes, then decided since it was already dumped out and lined up, it would be too much of a bitch to put it back in the bag and sell it, so i promptly snorted both lines, one in each nostril. it burned, but im used to that from snorting other, we'll just leave it at stimulants.

Almost instantly i got a stomach ache. I'm a male, and i suddenly knew what it was like to be 9 months pregnant. It hurt incredibally bad. It felt like my stomach was swelling more and more each second, like it was a balloon and someone was trying to blow it up until it popped. The pain is excruciating. I am moaning out loud. I turn off the lights, the most comfortable, or more appropriately the least painfil position i could find was laying on my stomach staring at the wall, lights out.

Still not comfortable, it felt like I was laying on a rubber ball, but the ball was my stomach. Another important note is that this was all about 4-5 hours after a meal at McDonalds. About 3 minutes in to the trip i get my only hallucinations, very mild patterns on the wall, only when i lay still. The moaning, groaning and pain continued until i finally fell asleep. I had vivid dreams, but it was nowhere near worth the awful experince I had while I was awake. I am still eager to try other drugs but this one is definitely not for me.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 31694
Published: Mar 10, 2008Views: 63,738
DMT (18) : Bad Trips (6), Alone (16)