responses to an online survey from those who have
used a psychedelic while in a romantic relationship.
Couples especially invited to participate.
Not Fun
Tiagabine (Gabitril)
by Twilex
Citation:   Twilex. "Not Fun: An Experience with Tiagabine (Gabitril) (exp31573)". Erowid.org. Jan 2, 2005. erowid.org/exp/31573

36 mg oral Pharms - Tiagabine (pill / tablet)

I was prescribed Gabitril for my anxiety. My prescription is to take up to three 4mg pills at bedtime. Well, I was bored last night and decided to take nine 4mg pills, for a total of 36mg.

Let me tell you, this is not something you want to try to trip on. It's not fun. I cannot concentrate my vision, my eyes are jumping around. My cheeks, hands, and legs are twitching. Sort of like tremors. No signs of mine altering affects, just physical effects.

Lasts a long time. I took them at around 1:00am, kicked in at around 2:00-2:30am, and it is now 2:05pm and it is still at work. The intensity of it is like sine wave. It slowly rises in intensity, and then slowly fades down. Good to take if you're feeling masochistic.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 31573
Published: Jan 2, 2005Views: 13,734
Pharms - Tiagabine (334) : Unknown Context (20), General (1)