Mixture #9
Cloves, Ephedra, Nutmeg & Yerba Mate
by Fred
Citation:   Fred. "Mixture #9: An Experience with Cloves, Ephedra, Nutmeg & Yerba Mate (exp31484)". Erowid.org. Feb 6, 2008. erowid.org/exp/31484

2 tsp smoked Cloves (ground / crushed)
  1 tsp smoked Nutmeg (ground / crushed)
  2 tsp smoked Ephedra sinica (plant material)
  0.25 tsp smoked Yerba Mate (plant material)

The following is the recipe for 'Mixture #9'(a drug of my own invention):

--------------------------------------------

combine and mix:

-2 teaspoons ground cloves
-1/2 of a teaspoon stevia leaf(loose)
-1 teaspoon ground Nutmeg
-2 teaspoons basil(loose)
-1 teaspoon American Ephedra stems(loose)
-1/4 Yerba mate loose tea

---------------------------------------------

I created this stuff one day and decided I would test it.

At about 11:30 a smoked all of it in one sitting. After a while I started to get worried that it might be dangerous. This fear soon passed. And about 15 minutes later I felt funny. I felt like everything was really open and big. At about 12:00 The colors of everything started changing and objects were distorted. I was sort of airy. At 12:15 the colors stopped changing and I just felt wonderful. It seemed like everything that happened was good. This continued for another hour. At 1:30 I felt really cold. And I was incredible tired. I took a nap. I had thousands of weird dreams. and the I woke up completely refreshed at 2:45. All in all Mixture #9 is really one of the coolest drugs I've ever done. And its completely legal.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 31484
Published: Feb 6, 2008Views: 10,334
Nutmeg (41), Ephedra sinica (243), Yerba Mate (282), Cloves (412) : Combinations (3), Unknown Context (20)