Have you tried Peyote, San Pedro, or pure Mescaline?
Help our researcher friends at Maastricht University School of Medicine by sharing this with appropriate groups, and
Take this 45 minute survey!
Absolutely Nothing, Disappointing
Amanita muscaria & Salvia divinorum (5x extract)
by disapointed
Citation:   disapointed. "Absolutely Nothing, Disappointing: An Experience with Amanita muscaria & Salvia divinorum (5x extract) (exp31309)". Erowid.org. Oct 13, 2006. erowid.org/exp/31309

4 bowls smoked Salvia divinorum (extract - 5x)
  T+ 0:15 4 caps oral Amanitas - A. muscaria (tea)
  T+ 2:45   smoked Salvia divinorum (extract - 5x)

Well, I have been reading up on Amanitas - A. muscaria for a while. Finally ordered an ounce. I have taken Acid, never shrooms of any sort. So I ordered an ounce of 'grade a' I had a friend come over that is very familiar with regular shrooms that you pick off manure. He made the tea.

Here is the timeline.

7:30pm he let the water boil. Soon as is began to boil he cut the temp. back until it was no longer boiling and dropped in the shrooms.

7:45 we smoke a few bowls of salvia 5x extract. Felt the regular weighed down for a few minutes. put me ina better mood for the rest of the nite

8:00pm We decided to drink it. I ate the 2 smaller caps and the one larger cap. he at a med cap. and we share the drink

8:15 we finished our drink. It didnt taste that bad

8:30 we went our seperate ways for the night. we supposed to meet up in an hour or so.

9:00 still fell normall other than the SLIGHT effect from salvia. no so much as an effect. just in a better mood. went to Wal-Mart got some vitamin C pills and Orange Juice. Took the vitamin C pills.

10:00 Still no nausia no NOTHING. Smoke some more salvia 5x at a friends house.

OTher than boring you with my boring night, I will end this saying. I ended up going to sleep out of boredom. My friend felt nothing either. We are going to boil the rest of the ounce tonite. and report back. hopefully i will be able to tell you about a mind blowing trip tomorrow. Or.. I will just get some Acid and take a couple hits

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 31309
Published: Oct 13, 2006Views: 8,105
Amanitas - A. muscaria (70) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Combinations (3)