responses to an online survey from those who have
used a psychedelic while in a romantic relationship.
Couples especially invited to participate.
Three Words...'Oh My God'!
Oxycodone
by Nick M
Citation:   Nick M. "Three Words...'Oh My God'!: An Experience with Oxycodone (exp31260)". Erowid.org. Jul 16, 2018. erowid.org/exp/31260

10 mg insufflated Oxycodone (ground / crushed)
  30 mg oral Oxycodone (pill / tablet)

I have been experimenting with drugs for quite a few years now. Mostly a Cannabis user, but sometimes I would try other things, and when I did them it was not very often. One day I bought some oxy from a friend. The next day I was planning on trying them. It was about 11 am in the afternoon. I decided not to eat a full meal, just some snacks as some people online recommend not to take Oxycodone on a full stomach. Anyway, I had a 80 mg pill, so a friend decided to experiment with me.

We Crushed a 1/4 of the pill and each snorted part of the crushed portion. We split up the rest of the pill and each digested the rest orally. Within 30 seconds of snorting the pill, I began feeling incredibly light headed, and almost on a slight rush at first. As the effects became more prominent I started to feel very light as a feather almost. I realized how wasted I was about 1 hour after taking the Oxycodone. I felt very similar to being drunk, also a feeling of joy and euphoria, laughing a lot. It was a lot of fun. I was enjoying the 'high' of the oxycodone perfect. I loved it. Within 2 hours of taking the pill I began to feel a bit nauseous, within minutes I ran to the bathroom, and vomited twice, once I vomited I felt completely relieved and back to enjoy the high, but after getting sick, I started to come down. Once down I felt a little brain dead and couldnt think clearly for a couple hours. But All-in-All I liked my experience with oxycodone.

Nick

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 31260
Published: Jul 16, 2018Views: 1,133
Oxycodone (176) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)