Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Must See
2C-C
by Degaz
Citation:   Degaz. "Must See: An Experience with 2C-C (exp31191)". Erowid.org. Feb 24, 2004. erowid.org/exp/31191

40 mg oral 2C-C (powder / crystals)

I recieved my 2c-c in the mail in about 2 days. I thought this was unbelievably fast. I waited about a week to try it out when I had some time to really get into it. That turned out to be this weekend.

I put about .1 grams on a scale. I figured that was about 100+ mgs and a normal dosage (according to the few stories I read) was about 40mg. I took the 100mg and cut it in half. Then I took out the big chunks of crystals in that pile. I figured this was close enough to 40mg. I did not want to take too much since this stuff has a thin line between a bad trip and a good trip.

I put the 2c-c on a piece of tissue and parachuted it. Washed it down with some OJ and set off to a friend's house.

T+2 hours I still didn't feel anything. I purposely didn't do any other substances because I wanted to feel the true 2c-c trip. After 3 hours I became impatient and smoked a bowl with a friend. Within 5 minutes after getting high off the bowl, my body started to feel VERY good. It was like everything gave me goosebumps. Very cool feeling. My mind was clear and aware. I left there and took a drive back home. While searching for music on the radio, I found myself stopping at radio stations I don't normally listen to. It was like the music I heard was sounding better than I ever noticed.

T+7 hours I was still very hyper and feeling good. I was surprised by how long the dosage had lasted. During the whole thing I felt not one negative feeling, physically or mentally. I still have 400+ mgs of the stuff. I'll probably save it for shows. I think this stuff is made to be taken while in a concert/festival atmosphere. Lots of stimulation and music seems to increase the pleasant feelings.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 31191
Published: Feb 24, 2004Views: 7,329
2C-C (262) : First Times (2), Glowing Experiences (4), Music Discussion (22), General (1), Various (28)