Have you had an experience with
Peyote, San Pedro, or Synthetic Mescaline?
Help out researchers at Maastricht University and...
Take this Survey!
Extremely Beneficial and Keeps Me Succeeding
Amphetamines & Clonazepam
by daffy
Citation:   daffy. "Extremely Beneficial and Keeps Me Succeeding: An Experience with Amphetamines & Clonazepam (exp31071)". Erowid.org. Aug 30, 2018. erowid.org/exp/31071

20 mg oral Amphetamines (daily)
  3 mg oral Pharms - Clonazepam (daily)

Ms deficet

Well I finally am feeling very relieved in my life. My anxiety and complusions are not balanced. I'm not so intense and not such a worry wort any more. I've been takening Adderall 10 mg twice a day and klonopin 1 mg three time a day for two months now. I dont fall asleep when I not suppose to, and I dont feel as overloaded either. The klonopin not only helps with my social anxiety but with seizures too. The adderrall give me a pick up so that my attention span and drive stay focused. I have to thank the combo that I do take to keep me stable in life. At least for now, but I will admit there are times when I am tempted to take more, but I dont because over all effects suck, so taking it as it is to be taken is extremely beneficial and keeps me succeeding.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 31071
Published: Aug 30, 2018Views: 442
Amphetamines (6), Pharms - Clonazepam (125) : Combinations (3), Retrospective / Summary (11), Medical Use (47), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Not Applicable (38)