Have You Had a Belief Changing
Psychedelic Experience?
Take this Survey from our friends at Johns Hopkins
Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research!
Why I Should Have Researched
DXM & Syrian Rue
by Youngun
Citation:   Youngun. "Why I Should Have Researched: An Experience with DXM & Syrian Rue (exp30824)". Erowid.org. Jun 22, 2007. erowid.org/exp/30824

5.0 g oral Syrian Rue
  150 mg oral DXM

[Erowid Note: Combining MAOIs with other psychoactive drugs carries serious medical risks and can result in extremely unpleasant side effects, overheating, nausea, confusion, heart problems, and even death. Please see Erowid's MAOI Vault]

I stupidly did not research a idea I had. So I decided to take DXM and Syrian Rue. I took the Rue then the DXM. I misread the facts and expected to enhance the results of DXM. A mistake, one I won't ever make again. DXM and Syrian Rue- a MAO'Inhibitor
Are not intended to be mixed. The next day after feeling hungover and crappy I looked up the data again and found out I was a complete moron and managed to poison myself. Twinges, muscle spams, the whole list.

A young moron trying to survive.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 30824
Published: Jun 22, 2007Views: 2,818
DXM (22), Syrian Rue (45) : Unknown Context (20), Hangover / Days After (46), Combinations (3)