Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
I Talked To Her
Salvia divinorum
by Anonymous
Citation:   Anonymous. "I Talked To Her: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (exp307)". Erowid.org. Sep 6, 2001. erowid.org/exp/307

3 bowls smoked Salvia divinorum (extract - 5x)

Success!
After smoking plain dried leaves 4 different times with effects similar to a marijuana buzz, I had success with some 5x extract in my darkened bedroom. The first success, while listening to some foresty music, I became aware of small entities, possibly children, playing in the woods. Very frolicky and happy.

The second time, which just concluded a couple minutes ago, was much different. After about 3 bong loads of the extract, I just sat staring at the bong until it and the carpet and walls all became a similar, rectangular pattern. Then I heard a voice (I interpreted it as the plant itself), literally heard a real voice from my right side whisper 'Hey you.' I responded (in my head) 'Yes?' This next part blew my mind. It said 'Mine', and a hand came out from underneath me and grabbed towards some leaves that had fallen around the base of the bong. It then slowly pulled away.

At that point, I really didn't know what to say or ask her (it), so I just said 'I love you.' for some reason. A few seconds later, she eplied 'Hate you.'(!) Well, that sucks! :) I asked her why she felt that way, or what I needed to do to change myself to make myself better, so her essence might like, hopefully even love me. She said 'Try.' (I have a big problem where I know in my head what's right and good and what I should do, but have problems doing it in everyday life. Trying is exactly what I need to do right now).

Anyway, after those couple minutes, the feeling tapered off, and trying to remember everything in it reminded me of remembering dreams; very fresh in your mind at first, then trouble with it later. I didn't feel suprised or threatened at all, again, kind of dreamlike. So, just wanted to contribute. I have a feeling I'll be visiting Salvia more when I start putting more effort into things I need to do in real life, to make myself be and feel better. Peace -

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 307
Published: Sep 6, 2001Views: 6,989
Salvia divinorum (44) : Alone (16), General (1)