Erowid - Honest Global Drug Information
GHB Addiction
GHB
by Bow-Nuch
Citation:   Bow-Nuch. "GHB Addiction: An Experience with GHB (exp3065)". Erowid.org. Oct 13, 2000. erowid.org/exp/3065

oral GHB (liquid)

I have just got out of rehab. today because of my addiction to GHB. I was the first person in the history of that recovery program to have admitted myself in for GHB use. It's true GHB helps you feel better about yourself but if you feel down all the time and GHB is around to help, then your going to do more, right? I was doing between 2 and 15 cap-fulls a day.

Well I tried coming off but after 2 days I went back to it. This time I'm going to use it in moderations. The withddrawl effects were the shakes and sleeplessness. GHB is addictive and should not be taken to lightly. Be careful when using this drug.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 3065
Published: Oct 13, 2000Views: 6,838
GHB (25) : Addiction & Habituation (10), Unknown Context (20)