Do you know about EcstasyData.org?
It's an Erowid project that does lab testing of anonymously submitted ecstasy/molly (and other drug) samples, and publishes the results weekly. [Check Results]
Locked in Never to Escape
Salvia divinorum
by Chels420
Citation:   Chels420. "Locked in Never to Escape: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (exp30377)". Erowid.org. Jul 16, 2018. erowid.org/exp/30377

1 bowl smoked Salvia divinorum

I'm normally not a fan of hallucinogens but the way people were describing Salvia, I knew I had to try it. I went into a bedroom with 2 of my friends while they loaded a bowl for me. At this point I started getting kindof nervous, and I was getting this horrible feeling in my stomach, but I still smoked it. After about 3 or 4 hits I started laughing and could not stop, my friends started getting fuzzy and I found myself crouched in the corner of the room. I thought I was stuck in a grid box and couldnt escape. I was screaming and crying and trying to break through the box. My friend finally calmed me down and sat me on the bed, where I then thought I was a baby and I was screaming that I would never grow up and that I'd rather die than be a baby for the rest of my life. I was rocking back and forth and would try to fight anyone that came near me, everyone was a threat. Even though in reality the trip only lasted about 10 minutes, it felt like an eternity.

Exp Year: 2002ExpID: 30377
Published: Jul 16, 2018Views: 316
Salvia divinorum (44) : First Times (2), Bad Trips (6), Small Group (2-9) (17)