Citation: Dr. Demento. "Enough Is as Good as a Feast: An Experience with 2C-I (exp30186)". Erowid.org. Jan 30, 2004. erowid.org/exp/30186
||(powder / crystals)
My friends and I have been experimenting with 2c-i for the last several weeks. Our last trip was a good example. I will describe three psychonauts:
1. (Yours truly) A 220-lb male, who took 16mg
2. A 180-lb male, 12mg. Had just done two lines of cocaine.
3. A 210-lb male, 17.5 mg
4. A 110-lb female, 12mg
All ingested at about 7:30 pm on an empty stomach. First effects were noted sooner than anticipated at about thirty minutes, manifested by a feeling of energy and a tendency to grin and giggle. At about 45 minutes, mild nausea was encountered. Subject 2 vomited once. (He mentioned that cocaine makes him nauseous at times).
Visuals started at about the 1 hour mark and were most enjoyable for about 2-3 hours. A simple pattern on the TV screen seemed to shift and change color. A rhinestone on subject 4's shoe seemed to be animated. Subject 3 saw rich patterns in the clouds. Subject 1 noted that everything seemed to take on an extra dimension. Pictures seemed three-dimensional. A Buddha statue seemed alive.
Subjects were for the most part giggly and euphoric. Subject 2 even with the reduced dose seemed slightly overwhelmed by it all. Subject 1 noted that it was easy to perceive the emotional state of others, but not easy to vibe with that state necessarily.
Effects lasted until about 3am. Difficult to fall asleep. The next morning, vision seemed off, with poor depth perception.
1. A peron might have to try this substance at least twice to get a good feel for it.
2. 12mg is a good dose for a lightweight, 15-17.5 for a big boy. Enough is as good as a feast. Take it all at once if you plan to get any sleep at all.
3. If you have a sensitive stomach, think about taking some ginger or cannibis prior to dropping 2c-i.
4. Don't even think about driving until 18 h post dose.
5. Alcohol just covers up the effects and makes the trip much less enjoyable. Cocaine might accentuate the body load.
6. Don't take this and go someplace where people fight a lot. You will consistently underestimate how much your spastically peppy euphoria is irritating the other people at the bar.
Subject 2 was not impressed. 1, 3, and 4 however felt the experience was beautiful.
This is not a deep experience, or maybe it is. Here is what I think it all means.
We live in the midst of almost unbearable beauty, every day, all the time. We simply choose not to see it. Look closely at a child's eyes sometime. They are incredibly bright and clear. Imagine how beautiful colors look through those eyes. How amazing a butterfly must seem, through those eyes. How rich the imagery in clouds. How brilliant lights are. That's what it is like.
COPYRIGHTS: All reports are copyright Erowid and you agree not to download or analyze the report data without contacting Erowid Center and receiving permission first.
Experience Reports are the writings and opinions of the individual authors who submit them.
Some of the activities described are dangerous and/or illegal and none are recommended by Erowid Center.