Chilling on the Fly
Zopiclone
by Marty
Citation:   Marty. "Chilling on the Fly: An Experience with Zopiclone (exp30105)". Erowid.org. Jun 8, 2006. erowid.org/exp/30105

oral Pharms - Zopiclone (pill / tablet)
    insufflated Pharms - Zopiclone (ground / crushed)

Saturday night. We all went to do mushrooms, I didnít get there in time cause they popped them at 420 so I decided to just go home. then I remembered my friend robin and giving me a few of his new pills he was taking about(robin has insomnia).So I take two thinking nothing of them, 30-45 minutes later I had a head rush and after that head rush I was in a state of relaxation much like a high from marijuana and it got deeper n nicer until I called rob and asked him about then he said it was prescribed to be only one a day and I did two but oh well. I then decided to walk to robins house. I had trouble keeping my balance as well as keeping awake but I wasnít truly sleepy at the time. I arrive at rob hi gives me two more and I go home. Feeling quite ready for bed now jus mellow I ate another half of one and railed another portion. Railing didnít do any thing Iím jus really fuckin sleepy now this has been good I wish a had a doobie to smoke right now.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 30105
Published: Jun 8, 2006Views: 33,903
Pharms - Zopiclone (272) : Small Group (2-9) (17), General (1)