Hand-Crafted Glass Molecules!
Donate $125 to Erowid & get an art glass molecule.
(Pick caffeine, DMT, dopamine, ethanol, harmine, MDMA,
mescaline, serotonin, tryptamine, nitrous, THC, or psilocybin)
Feels Pretty Good When Snorted
Clonazepam
by Gonzo85
Citation:   Gonzo85. "Feels Pretty Good When Snorted: An Experience with Clonazepam (exp29894)". Erowid.org. Feb 8, 2019. erowid.org/exp/29894

insufflated Pharms - Clonazepam (ground / crushed)

A friend of mine was receiving Klonopin from her mother, whom I'm sure is a very responsible person...

Well, My friend 'Carey' did take them daily on a strict, limited-dosage of (I believe) 0.5 - 1.0mg. I was curious about this drug. I asked her once if I could have some for my anxiety, and they ARE prescribed to treat Social Anxiety Disorder and Psychotic Behavior. It's definantly worth trying.

Personally, I decided to crush them all up to a fine powder and snort it. Some people may oppose this action, but to them, I say, Who cares?! The Sensation of snorting about .25mg gives me a feeling of immediate comfort and I feel a gentle rush through my body. Thereafter the act, this drug, when in powder form... snorted, delivers a cool, mentholated-type feeling in the nostril(s).

To get more of an idea about how this makes me feel during the high, I'm going to give myself a little activity here to ensure clarity in your comprehension. I'm on 'em RIGHT NOW.

I feel...
Content, Relatively Intellectual, Risen, Calm but Alert, Artistic, Curious, Relaxed but Ready-to-Go if the chance were to arise.

Taking normal dosages of Klonopin in pill-form can be very pleasing with similar Effects as the ones I explained. I hope I helped. -CIAO

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 29894
Published: Feb 8, 2019Views: 340
Pharms - Clonazepam (125) : General (1), Retrospective / Summary (11), Not Applicable (38)