From Casual User to Tweaker
Cocaine & MDMA (Ecstasy)
by allTWeaKEd-out
Citation:   allTWeaKEd-out. "From Casual User to Tweaker: An Experience with Cocaine & MDMA (Ecstasy) (exp29592)". Erowid.org. May 4, 2015. erowid.org/exp/29592

MDMA
    repeated insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)

I am 16 years old now and I use xtc and cocaine repeatedly. It began when I met this really nice guy. He wanted me to roll with him so I did in order to get to know him (I had rolled twice before but never like I did this time). This time was healing and I rolled really hard. When I was coming down he broke out one line of coke for me. It didn't really do anything so I didn't think about it too much.

The next nite we rolled again and that's where it began. At the end of my roll the second nite I began to feel sad and tired. He again broke out a line. I did it and felt a little better. I wasn't so tired and it warmed me up (mdma often brings on the chills) and it made me want to talk to people again. For the next 2 months we rolled almost every nite and we would each do 2 lines at the end of the nite and 2 lines the next morning to go to work or school. Soon he began giving me the rest of his sacks (maybe 3 lines) and I would do them all. Then I began buying my own.

When I was doing coke I would feel powerful, pretty, smart, and likeable. Now that I had my own cocaine I could easily use it when I wanted. I woke up and would do a line and by the time I got out of the shower I would want another. Soon my powerful feeling was gone. I was/am lonely, cranky, hungry, and my teeth hurt (from paranoid grinding). I hear things I know aren't there and see things that couldn't possibly be in my bedroom. My friends worry so I have to hide it.

It is now 3 am on a monday nite. I am in my room wired and lonely and hoping someone will read this and feel the same.

Reported Dose: '3.5 grams daily (coke) and 300-400mg weekly (X)'

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 29592
Published: May 4, 2015Views: 2,499
Cocaine (13) : Addiction & Habituation (10), Small Group (2-9) (17)