Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
I Am Still Waiting...
DMAE
by Rich
Citation:   Rich. "I Am Still Waiting...: An Experience with DMAE (exp29558)". Erowid.org. Jan 28, 2004. erowid.org/exp/29558

100 mg oral DMAE (daily)

After reading about DMAE I was excited to try this substance. I had read about its capacity to improve mood, decrease desire to sleep and increase concentration and focus. I have been taking 100mg per day for nearly 1 month now and am yet to notice any effects. My sleep pattern has not changed, nor has my ability to focus and concentrate.

All I can report is that when I have taken 2 tablets I have at some point in the day noticed 'tremor-like' pain coming from my heart (!) which I find disturbing. I have read that it takes several weeks to build up in the system so I will continue to take 1 tablet a day for a few more weeks - but do not expect anything to occur.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 29558
Published: Jan 28, 2004Views: 18,490
DMAE (151) : General (1), Not Applicable (38)