Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Decently Visual
PCP
by mNi
Citation:   mNi. "Decently Visual: An Experience with PCP (exp2952)". Erowid.org. Oct 6, 2000. erowid.org/exp/2952

smoked PCP

We went to our friends house only to hear that someone had a vile of liquid PCP. They were selling 'dippies' (cigerettes dipped in the liquid) so I gave up one out of my pack and got it dipped. The smell in the room from everyone smoking dippies was mych like a mortuary. Either that or like someone was building a really big model with the old model glue. After finishing my cigerette the PCP hit in. It can be described best as speedballing on Ketamine and crystal (meth). the PCP was decently visual, but my thoughts were definitly floating around like on K. All in all a very good first time with the drug. And hey... I didn't even get to jump out of any windows and keep running... so much for urban legands.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 2952
Published: Oct 6, 2000Views: 31,740
PCP (113) : Small Group (2-9) (17), First Times (2), General (1)