Get the Erowid "Words" T-shirt
Contribute $50 and show support for accurate drug information!
Fox for the masses
5-MeO-DiPT
by Cyril
Citation:   Cyril. "Fox for the masses: An Experience with 5-MeO-DiPT (exp2929)". Erowid.org. Sep 11, 2000. erowid.org/exp/2929

10 mg oral 5-MeO-DiPT (capsule)

Okay so first things first, the first of the real 'designer' type drugs that I was ever able to get my hands on was 5-meo-dipt, not wishing to do things in too small of a fashion, once I found a supplier of this chemical, I obtained 300 some doses in pure powder form (10mg/dose), with the absence of a pill press I weighed each capsule full individually on a scale that was accuarte to .0001, a little too much for this, but hey it's what I had available. 300 capsules later I was done.

For the first test run myself and three of my experienced friends took some pills one took 8mg, the next took 10mg (me), and the final participant took 12mg. Okay in these trip reports I always assume that people are smoking pot while they are having the experience, but if that isn't assumed for everyone, we were all smoking pot as well. One of the participants, the 8mg was also using cocaine at the time. Al three of us thought that it was an excellent psychedelic experience.

The chemical seemed to have distinct 'stages' where you would be up, or down, or just plain out of it. It was alot of fun, and thats really what fox is, it's tripping, without anything to detract from the fun of it. Not highly entheogenic, not highly spiritual, but lots of fun. Not to say that Fox (5-meo-dipt) is a dance drug or anything like that, but it is just a good time to have with other experienced trippers. Enough fun in fact to distribute the rest of the 300 doses. After the initial 300 there was a positive response from everyone, I probably took fox an additional 15 times since the initial experience. The people around here call it trotting, and it seems to be very acceptable for everyone, no complaints, except once when someone sold some fox gelcaps as E, but thats another story.

Exp Year: 1999ExpID: 2929
Published: Sep 11, 2000Views: 3,394
5-MeO-DiPT (57) : First Times (2), General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)