Have you had an experience with
Peyote, San Pedro, or Synthetic Mescaline?
Help out researchers at Maastricht University and...
Take this Survey!
Good Times
Alprazolam
by Duke Raoul
Citation:   Duke Raoul. "Good Times: An Experience with Alprazolam (exp29288)". Erowid.org. Feb 9, 2019. erowid.org/exp/29288

4 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)

I found rececreational use of alprazolam very enjoyable. I've used it several times with no problems (Unless you consider giggling insanely at absolutely nothing a problem). One time me and a friend road over to the next town for fun and when we got there I took 2 2mg pills. They hit quickly within the hour and it made me feel relaxed and at ease and generally happy. It not like pain killers, its mostly mental. Vision does change, I find that side vision is slightly blurred and it makes lights have that ray effect (where you see the light in line all the way around(at least for me). It doesn't seem to impair motor skills but concentration is greatly diminished. No hangover or depression afterwards although I don't take it on a regular basis. Most of the time I've taken it I've been sober although weed greatly helps. It has a tendancy to make me sleepy but it may be brought on be the relaxation and peacefulness. I will repeat me experience.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 29288
Published: Feb 9, 2019Views: 188
Pharms - Alprazolam (98) : General (1), Combinations (3), Unknown Context (20)