Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. [See Progress]
We still need 260 donations to meet our goal!

Donate by Bitcoin
Long Acting Benzos Rule
Clonazepam
by Dankenstein
Citation:   Dankenstein. "Long Acting Benzos Rule: An Experience with Clonazepam (exp29176)". Erowid.org. Jun 9, 2019. erowid.org/exp/29176

oral Pharms - Clonazepam (pill / tablet)

Klonopin is one of the best anti-anxiety drugs out there, probably right behind Xanax and Valium. 2mg makes me feel like I've had a few pints of ale. I am a former alcoholic, so even though I don't drink I am always on the lookout for heady downers. I first started taking Klonopin when a friend gave me a few. I had been robbed and was freaking out and wouldn't calm down so he gave me little green pills and said take two at a time. They turned out to be 1mg generic clonazepam and put me in a great, loose, happy mood. They are a long acting benzodiazipine drug so I don't feel all depressed the next day like with xanax (alprazolam). I just feel good and relaxed, they are the perfect happy pill.

The only time I ever blacked out in my whole life was from taking lots of klonopin and then taking xanax. Just be careful mixing this with other drugs, anti-anxiety or otherwise.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 29176
Published: Jun 9, 2019Views: 960
Pharms - Clonazepam (125) : General (1), Retrospective / Summary (11), Glowing Experiences (4), Hangover / Days After (46), Not Applicable (38)